Monday, November 27, 2006

Spellchecker

I wished someone invented spellchecker to check the spelling on birthday cake. Phewwwwww what is more terrible when the birthday cake ordered and delivered with a wrong spelling of the birthday girl’s name. Punyala tension, I just realized it when I was about to deliver the cake. Aiseh man, hopefully the mother won’t notice it la. Ting tong, hallo, your cake is here. After a while my customer came out and was so eager to have a look at the cake. I said it will be better if you take the cake inside first, I was hoping aku boleh blah tanpa adjust the name. Cheh teruk aku ni. So I took the cake inside, and wanna say bye-bye. The husband gave me 100 so I need to return 10. Aku nak blah sangat dah rasa. Acted cool and as if nothing happened I handed his change, but the mother said. You miss an ‘A’. Just great !!!!! Hmmm I never amend anything on a cake before. I’m afraid I will ruined the whole cake. Shit la why this thing always happened to me. They insisted, so I said I will be back with the icing. Once I got in the car, they stopped me. Aku dah lega ingat mereka cakap it’s ok lah but instead, you forgot the candles, we need candles. Alamak, aku terlupa beli lilin da. Cheh, kedai kat area rumah aku mana le ada jual candle for cakes, candles during blackout ada la. Takan nak bagi yang tu, gedabak beso ihihihi. Adoi satu masalah lah. So I drove to Kuang, luckily there’s one bakery and the owner was so good to sell me just the candles. Hihihi. Jasamu dikenang, walau their cakes doesn’t seem to attract me at all. Anyhow I managed to get the name corrected and handed the candles. Hopefully the birthday girl likes her cake, with hope next year I’ll receive order from them again. Will they ???? Cake with wrongly spelt birthday girl’s name, Dhanyshrie suppose to be Dhanyashrie (susahnya).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aduhai.. Nen.. that cake looks soooo superb lah.. Kalau my daughter nampak sure.. nak order jugak.. You are soo talented...
Semuga terus maju.. dan bertambah orders tu...