Monday, November 27, 2006

Locked Out

Pagi ni aku locked myself out . Yes you heard me right. Aku tinggal kunci kat dalam rumah. So stupid of me. What happened this morning was I went for breakfast at this mamak rest with Mak and the whole gang. So after breakfast Mak and the gang went back to PJ. So I headed inside, took my car key and out to get the morning papers. Just when I pushed the knob button then I realized I left the keys inside. Oh just great !!! My DH tengah dok tido baik punya (dia tak joined the breakfast get-together). So I just had my wallet and my car keys with me. Cheh apa dah. Luckily for me, Mak still around, apparently Malik is checking his house (just nearby and currently he is staying in Miri). So I got Mak’s phone and rang home, no luck, DH masih belayar tengah laut lagi….eee nak marah pun tak leh sbb salah sendiri so I told mak not to worry, but I have to keep her phone. Kesian mak. So mak and the gang balik, and as for me trying my luck to break the door using my bonuslink card and as an unprofessional burglar I failed miserably.

What to do ?? A little luck is still with me, Syukur, I got my car keys and wallet, so I drove myself to Tasik Biru Kuang. Got a shaddy spot and read my Sunday gossip bulletin, the source to my knowledge of the glam world, cheh. After a while I got tired of reading, and decided to get a pair of slippers. Mine was so worn out and since I will be at my inlaws this evening it is so unappropriate for me to wear my blue slippers.

Drove to Rahman Putra, and called home several times, but no answer, gosh he must be really sleeping. Tension aku !!!

At almost 11, I rang home again and after waiting in anguished, finally someone picked up at the other end. ‘What ???’ he was flabbergasted of what had happened. Tak boleh cerita banyak aku cakap tolong bukak pintu, I terlocked myself.

Sampai je DH was still wondering what happened, and after telling my misfortune, dia hanya mampu geleng kepala sambil cakap ‘Nen Nen…’ arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I got to spent almost ½ my Sunday morning outside. So moral of the story jangan tekan knob pintu until u are 100% sure the keys are safely with you.


Selipar biru yang banyak jasa, dan selipar coklat yang baru nak berjasa.

No comments: