Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My First Blog

Hello ! Finally my first blog, well i used to surf to other people's blog, sharing thots , now i have my own place. This is pretty neat. Credit to those who invented this and giving it for free. Well for people like me who like to write this place is just what i needed most.

Orite, few things bout me

a) Work , yes in the IT world, develop system (not that nerd kind,and i wore no spectacles), meeting clients; this is work to get money, but my real passion is COOK, i really love to cook, trying out new recipe i found while surfing, and the pleasure to look to those who tried my inventions, mixed reactions; surprise, what's this yucky stuff , i like, wow, nice, dont do this ever again and the list goes on ..

b) married, yes, 4 years to a loving, kind, funny man. oh one more thing , creative in all sense. and again i miss one thing; an avid TV fan, quite sporty in his own way i should say...

c) kids ? nope not yet, in the process.

orite enough bout me.

No comments: