Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mrs. Fields Cookies Result

So the Supposedly Mrs. Fields cookies turn out really great. My tester loves it. It is crunchy. I brought the cookies to Mak’s house; Firah and Hussein just love it. They are emptying the cookie jar very fast. I think I should hide it somewhere just to make sure, Iqah, Sarah and Haziq can have a taste of it too. One note, if you like your cookies kind of chewy, bake for less than 15 minutes, for crispy cookies bake for 25 minutes at 180 C.

I still haven’t got the picture. Tend to this morning, but with the rushing to work, I forgot all about it.  Anyhow I will post it later.

It’s the second day of Ramadan. And very unfortunate for me, I got my period at 4.30 pm yesterday. That’s the reason of me having bad moods all week.

I got a proposal to submit by tomorrow, and I haven’t got the slightest idea. Hmm…hopefully some idea will come later.

No comments: