Monday, October 18, 2010

Book Cover

I was contacted by the publisher asking me to come out with a book cover 'design'. Me ? I can write but designing a book cover ? I really thanked the publisher, well at least they let me come out with my own book cover that is to my liking. Alhamdulillah, i was blessed with a pair of hand that can type a book from chapter 1 to the ending but the same pair of hand is so lousy in art. Masa sekolah dulu pun i was never good in art.

Anyway, i googled images from Google and found few nice cliparts. With my limited talent, i did come out with few designs......


Design 1 : ok ok saja....
Design 2 : cute juga with image of three hearts
Design 3 : i like this the best...ada bunny and 3 hearts - dalam my book tu, there's a girl fondly called HunnyBunny by the hero, and that little girl lah yang 'menyatukan' 3 hati.
3 Hearts....


Hmmm....


2 comments:

kaknOOr said...

Nens..

Pilihan akak 2 comel je

No: 3 okeh tapi npk cam cerita kanak2sbb ada gbr binatang tu.

No: 1 tu cam dah biasa ada novel
baru manjlara js pun ada bentuk love dan pink clr....

Apa2 pun 1000 x Tahniah...akhirnya ke versi cetak juga...

Nisyah said...

Tq Kak Qimi.

Saya pun suka yang nombor dua tu. Yang first design tu cam ala-ala sendu gitu keh keh keh

yang ketiga sebenarnya cute, tapi dah cam buku budak2 pulak kan......

apa2 pun terima kasih atas sokongan dan dorongan selama ni. dan kita tunggu la bila nak keluar buku ni....mungkin lambat lagi kot...editing pun belum lepas lagi ni :)