Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010

Wah ! Today's date sungguh la cantik.......

Hmm this post tak de nak cerita apa2 jadi today, 20102010 is just like any other day. Sama saja.
My day today starts early at 6 (sometimes 4 - depending on the activity that day). Sementara tunggu mentari naik, i continued with my work (the system project).

The regular chores continue - Imran woke up at 10, bagi dia mandi, bagi susu, then put him in the cradle as i continue with my work.

Buat kerja sampai tengahari......in between bagi Imran his susu (every 2 hours or so)...sampai petang and i am still in front of my laptpop ... dull betul hidup seorang Nen kan ?

So 20102010 ka, apa ka, sama saja for me......

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awlnye bgn..!

Nisyah said...

Hi Uruchimaru

Yeap...sbb tido awal !

:)